A talented, creative and passionate pastry chef required for a property in the Midlands. This is a lovely role for a strong pastry chef who is looking for to take on more responsibility in there role.
If you have a Michellin / AA Rosette as previous experience this is the role for you.
Candidate & Role Requirements:
- Proven track record working in a four or five star pastry section.
- Superb attention to detail whilst carrying out there role.
- Very organised candidate who is extremely passionate regards pastry and baking.
- Excellent knowledge on latest trends in pastry section.
- Able to take control when busy regards service.
- Work closely with the Head Chef to design menu and implementation.
- Organise a variety of pastries depending on season.
- Working closely with the kitchen team and assisting when pastry section is quiet.
- Able to control stock take.
- Ordering the stock for the section.
- Controlling Haccp in this area.
- Very strong and motivated individual who is looking to grow there career.
- Very strong commitment to a very high quality of pastry.
For more information on this role, please send your details forward to Patrick in Broadline Recruiters.