Our client based in the Dublin South area is looking for printing operatives to join their expanding team. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and work well in a team environment.
This is a full time temporary position although there is opportunity to progress for the right candidate.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Loading and unloading of papers manually
- Packing the printed items into boxes
- Managing the printing machine to the best of your ability
- Maintaining the printing equipment to ensure that it functions properly
Requirements for the role:
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Exhibit good knowledge of colour combination
- Willing to work at a fast pace
- 2 working references
- Available for immediate start
This is a full time temporary position Monday – Friday. Shifts start at 8.30am and are 8 hours long.
Salary is 10.26 per hour.