This Sales Manager will achieve business objectives, maximising revenue and achieve set sales targets. Develop sales strategy plans in line with the company goals and objectives. To concentrate on building the sales market for the company. The ideal candidate will be proactive and very sales driven to achieve results
- Making sure all clients are responded to promptly and effectively.
- Drive new business from all sectors and increase business production with existing accounts.
- Seek feedback from key clients.
- Continually develop new knowledge and skills to ensure best practice sales delivery.
- A thorough knowledge and consistent delivery of exceptional customer care.
- A thorough knowledge of the hotel industry, its market segments & competitor groups.
- Working and co-operating with colleagues to maximise revenues at all times.
- Support to the Sales and Conference department with new business contacts.
- Continually developing new knowledge and skills to ensure best practice sales delivery.
- Develop a sales plan in line with the annual budget.
- Achieve and surpass sales targets through delivery product for clients.
- Ensuring all costs are controlled without compromising standards and service delivery & maintained in line with forecasts and revenues.
- Servicing of existing Key Accounts for the Hotel.
- Identify and develop new Key Corporate Accounts for the hotels.
- Servicing of Key Conference Clients.
- Identify and develop potential Key Conference Clients.
- Introduce and win new business clients for the hotel and ensure these clients are satisfied.
- Ensure systems for accurate processing, distribution, and recording/filing and follow up of all sales, correspondence, including the execution of contracts, quotations, confirmations and cancellations.
- Compilation of the revenue element of the annual budget for key segments.
- 1-2 years sales experience in the hospitality industry at Sales Manager/Executive or Business Development Management level or similar in corporate and conference sales.
- Hotel Sales Department experience.
- MICE knowledge
- Available to travel to UK & Europe for Sales related events
- Thorough understanding of hotel corporate and conference sectors.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience of Hotsoft .
- Experience of dealing with budgets and forecasts.
- Knowledge of local area and competitors.
- Full clean driving licence
Competitive Salary of €40-50k Depending on Experience is offer for successful applicant.
Please CV in Word Format to Patrick in Broadline Recruiters in strict confidence.