Broadline Recruiters are looking to recruit a candidate who is looking to develop a career in Recruitment. This is a great opportunity for a candidate to work along side very experience recruiters and learn about candidate management, client management, vetting process etc.
This is a fast paced exciting role which is ever changing on a daily basis. You will be learning from start to finish the recruitment process. We recruit in six sectors and it is a busy role.
- Preparation of documentation including letters and excel spreadsheets etc.
- Inputting data into recruitment system manager
- Providing a high level of customer service in person and over the phone
- General administrative duties
- Answer incoming calls and facilitate handling of requests for information
- Work effectively as a member of a team
- referencing candidates
- Working in a fast and busy paced environment
- Screening CV’s and Interviewing
- Experience in an administrative support role
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent administration and organisation skills, strong attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft tools, particularly Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and work to own initiative
- Additional language is a bonus
Please send your cv on to suzanne.guerin @broadlinerecruiters.com