Receptionists and Night Porters – South West Dublin
We are currently recruiting for night porters and receptionists for hotels based in South West Dublin. The candidate will need to have previous experience in similar role and must have excellent people skills, good personality and be able to work within a team environment.
Candidate Requirements Receptionists:
- Oversee the smooth running of the reception in a high volume three star property.
- Answer calls and direct to the appropriate departments.
- Take full responsibility for the general appearance of the reception to include cleanliness, layout, lighting, music, heating and ventilation.
- Meet and greet guests on check in and check out, give directions to facilities within the hotel and the City Centre.
- Input reservations and report directly to Senior Reservations team.
- Liaising with Head of Housekeeping on any room requirements, printing off arrivals and departures lists.
- Deal with any complaints from front desk, and ensure are followed up with relevant departments.
- Liaising with all other departments within the hotel on guest’s requirements.
Role Requirements Receptionists:
- Good personality and excellent communication skills and well presented.
- Be able to work as part of a team and also on own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Handle customer queries, requests and complaints in a professional manner.
- Ensure that the highest standard of customer care is given to all our customers.
- Minimum two years experience in similar role.
- Immediate start.
- Working five over seven days.
- Salary depending on experience.
Candidate Requirements Night Porters:
- Ensure regular night-shift duties are completed including resident’s bar and cleaning duties.
- Ensure effective handover to the day Reception shift.
- To act as Manager on Duty for the night shift
- Reception duties including check in / check out
- General basic maintenance.
- Answer phone and any queries from customers or guests at reception desk.
- Liaise with appropriate departments on issues that arose on the shift.
- Ensure overall security for the hotel.
- Nightly operation of hotel.
- Hours of work are11pm to 7am.
- Five over seven days.
Role Requirements Night Porters:
- Must have a friendly, approachable manner and strong communication skills
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Has previous relevant experience in a 3* or 4* hotel,
- Has excellent written and oral communication
- Possess a hands-on attitude to work.
- Be eligible to work full-time all-year round without restriction.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer care and problem resolution skills.
- Salary €12.5. per hour.
Please submit your CV in strict confidence to Yvonne