Recruiter – Permanent Recruitment
We are looking after the executive recruitment for the hospitality / Hotel & Catering sector. We are looking for a senior hotel / Catering Candidate or experience recruiter in the permanent hotel & catering division. The successful candidate will be very involved in the opening and building of this brand. You will be worked along side experience permanent recruiter specialist who brings a boutique-style recruitment service to the market. The successful candidate will be working with hospitality and catering clients on an executive level in many hospitality / Catering operations. This is a daytime role for candidate who enjoys dealing with accomplished senior people throughout the industry. A passionate candidate who can work on there own intuitive. We are looking for a candidate who has minimum three years experience or who has held a position in senior management role.
The Candidate & Role Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of the hospitality / Catering sector.
- Able to work with senior management professionally throughout the hospitality sector.
- Dealing with established clients in the industry.
- Able to grow the brand in the right direction.
- Looking for a much focused candidate who excels in customer service.
- Able to work on a confidential basis whilst carrying out this role.
- Ambitious and looking to progress career.
- Enjoy managing some high profile accounts.
- Understanding of current market trends in sector.
- The role involves dealing with an established list of clients with great potential to grow more.
- Monday to Friday role but will need to be flexible when required.
- Dealing with candidates & clients on a daily basis.
- Excellent earning potential and career progression.
- Excellent induction to the latest software in recruitment
- Able to deliver an excellent service the market.
- Able to identify excellent candidates to the roles in the current market.
- Results driven individual required.
For further information, Please send your details in confidence, your application through to Suzanne.