Our client a five star property in Dublin city is looking for a Restaurant Manager to join a successful management team . This is an exciting new position for a candidate looking to work in a well known property in the Dublin market.
- Knowledge of Restaurant operational procedures
- Understanding of Restaurant outlet department procedures
- Effective decision making skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Financial management skills e.g., ability to analyze P&L statements, develop operating budgets, forecasting and capital expenditure planning
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Strong organization skills
- Strong food and beverage knowledge.
- Ensure that company standards and policies are adhered to at all times.
- Meeting and greeting guests.
- Rostering for the restaurant department.
- Responsible for the recruitment, selection & training for the food and beverage staff.
- Ensuring the highest standard of service is given to guests.
- Minimum two years experience working in Restaurant Management in a four / five star environment
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major
- Strong communications required.
- Excellent wine and menu knowledge.
- POS system knowledge.
- Strong leadership whilst managing the team.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Achieving up selling throughout service.
- Passionate about the role and development of the team.
Salary up to €50k depending on candidates experience
Please send your CV through the link below to Patrick.