Our client a 4* Hotel in Donegal is looking to recruit a vibrant Restaurant Manager.
- To ensure the hotel achieves targets and that the highest standards are delivered consistently to our guests.
- To deliver excellent care to our guests
- To ensure that the Hotel’s Vision & Mission statement is communicated to the team
- To ensure that areas of responsibility are clean and well maintained.
- To ensure that the ambience in departments (lights, music and temperature) are controlled.
- To report defective materials and equipment to the appropriate departments.
- Ensure that all new initiatives are implemented in the agreed time frame.
- To ensure that personal objectives are set and achieved on a yearly basis.
- To attend meetings as required.
- To ensure guest feedback is acted upon in a timely manner ensuring the relevant people are informed and that all necessary action is taken to prevent re occurrences.
- To monitor all purchasing and costs in the department and to ensure that spend is in line with budgets and in line with purchasing procedures
- To ensure departmental sales are achieved in line with the hotel budget
- To accept a flexible work schedule necessary for uninterrupted service to Hotel guests and to maintain flexibility within teams.
- To provide support where necessary in other areas of the Hotel.
- To comply with the hotels cash handling procedures and ensure that all team members are trained accordingly.
- Drives business results through revenue growth and cost savings efficiency.
- To assist in the recruitment and selection of restaurant staff
- To appraise employees in accordance with the agreed appraisal procedure.
- To ensure that all team members comply with the employee handbook.
- To ensure departmental daily briefings are carried out at relevant times
- To ensure weekly departmental payroll forecasting is completed and that all rosters are in line with budget
- Previous experience in 4* hotel
- 2-3 years in a similar role
- Would suit an Assistant Restaurant Manager looking for first Manager role
- 3rd level education or proof of continuous professional development is desirable
Please contact Patrick on 01-4047172 or send your CV in word to email@example.com