Restaurant Manager –– Four star Hotel Leinster.
We are currently recruiting for a Restaurant Manager for a four star hotel in Leinster. The candidate must have previous four or five star experience in a similar role. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all operational, planning, and organisational activities to ensure the smooth, professional and successful operation of both restaurants
- To manage the day to day efficient and smooth operation of all on sites restaurants, ensuring you lead by example, to achieve the highest level of guest satisfaction.To deliver excellent care to our guests.
- To ensure that the Hotel’s Vision & Mission statement is communicated to the team.
- To ensure that areas of responsibility are clean and well maintained.
- To ensure that the ambience in departments (lights, music and temperature) are controlled.
- To report defective materials and equipment to the appropriate departments.
- Ensure that all new initiatives are implemented in the agreed time frame.
- To ensure that personal objectives are set and achieved on a yearly basis.
- To attend meetings as required.
- To ensure there is management presence in all departments at all times.
- To ensure guest feedback is acted upon in a timely manner ensuring the relevant people are informed and that all necessary action is taken to prevent re occurrences.
- To monitor all purchasing and costs in the department and to ensure that spend is in line with budgets and in line with purchasing procedures.
- To ensure departmental sales are achieved in line with the hotel budget.
- To accept a flexible work schedule necessary for uninterrupted service to Hotel guests and to maintain flexibility within teams.
- To provide support where necessary in other areas of the Hotel.
- To comply with the hotels cash handling procedures and ensure that all team members are trained accordingly.
- Drives business results through revenue growth and cost savings efficiency.
- To ensure that the hotel is compliant with all Food Safety regulations
- To identify develop key team members and develop a succession plan in conjunction with Human Resources.
- To ensure stock takes are carried out and any deviances are acted upon in a timely manner.
- To ensure all departmental costs are in line with budget.
- To ensure that all F&B outlets are well organised daily for expected business levels.
- To ensure that all departments are familiar with cash handling, credit policy and to ensure all controls are in place and adhered to.
- Self-motivated and sets a positive example for employees by their attitude and performance.
- Encourages the team towards Hotel and individual objectives and aims.
- Builds and sustains effective relationships with employees and customers.
- Motivates, inspires and empowers others to improved performance.
- Previous experience in four star hotels is essential.
- 3-4 years experience in a similar role in a four or five star hotel.
- Competitive Salary based on previous experience.
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Yvonne at