Restaurant Manager –– Kildare
An exciting role has opened up for a Restaurant Manager in a well established property in County Kildare. The role involves managing all aspects of a fine dining restaurant. The candidate must have previous experience in four or five star hotel or fine dining restaurant. This is a lovely role for an experienced, exceptionally organised and reliable Restaurant Manager to work in an operation.
- Be responsible for the running and management of your own department, be able to communicate clearly with all other departments within the property.
- Be financially responsible for your own department.
- To deliver excellent care to guests.
- To ensure that areas of responsibility are clean and well maintained.
- To ensure that personal objectives are set and achieved on a yearly basis.
- To attend meetings as required.
- To ensure guest feedback is acted upon in a timely manner ensuring the relevant people are informed and that all necessary action is taken to prevent re occurrences.
- To ensure departmental sales are achieved in line with the hotel budget.
- To accept a flexible work schedule necessary for uninterrupted service to guests and to maintain flexibility within teams.
- To provide support where necessary in other areas of the venue.
- To comply with the cash handling procedures and ensure that all team members are trained accordingly.
- Drives business results through revenue growth and cost savings efficiency.
- Sommelier experience an advantage.
- Self-motivated and sets a positive example for employees by their attitude and performance.
- Encourages the team towards to work towards objectives and aims.
- Builds and sustains effective relationships with employees and customers.
- Motivates, inspires and empowers others to improved performance.
- Previous experience in four or five star hotels or fine dining restaurants is essential.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Competitive Salary based on previous experience.
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Yvonne