Restaurant Manager – New Opening West Dublin
Exciting new role for a restaurant manager for a brand new gastro restaurant/pub operation that will be opening in winter 2016 in Dublin West. The candidate must have previous experience, know all areas of food, beverage and financials of managing a restaurant. This is a lovely role for an experienced, exceptionally organised and reliable Restaurant/Bistro Manager.
- Making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant.
- To deliver excellent care to our guests.
- Liaising with customers, employees, suppliers, licensing authorities and sales representatives.
- To ensure that areas of responsibility are clean and well maintained.
- To ensure that the ambience in departments (lights, music and temperature) are controlled.
- To report defective materials and equipment to the appropriate departments.
- Ensure that all new initiatives are implemented in the agreed time frame.
- To ensure that personal objectives are set and achieved on a yearly basis.
- To ensure there is management presence at all times.
- To ensure customer feedback is acted upon in a timely manner ensuring the relevant people are informed and that all necessary action is taken to prevent re occurrences.
- To monitor all purchasing and costs in the department and to ensure that spend is in line with budgets and in line with purchasing procedures.
- To ensure departmental sales are achieved in line with the budget.
- To provide support where necessary in other areas of the restaurant.
- To comply with cash handling procedures and ensure that all team members are trained accordingly.
- Drives business results through revenue growth and cost savings efficiency.
- To ensure that the restaurant is compliant with all Food Safety regulations
- To identify develop key team members and develop a succession plan in conjunction with Human Resources.
- To ensure stock takes are carried out and any deviances are acted upon in a timely manner.
- To ensure all departmental costs are in line with budget.
- To ensure that all F&B outlets are well organised daily for expected business levels.
- To ensure that all departments are familiar with cash handling, credit policy and to ensure all controls are in place and adhered to.
- Self-motivated and sets a positive example for employees by their attitude and performance.
- Encourages the team towards individual objectives and aims.
- Builds and sustains effective relationships with employees and customers.
- Motivates, inspires and empowers others to improved performance.
- Previous experience in a high volume restaurant is essential.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Competitive Salary based on previous experience.
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Yvonne