We have a fantastic role on for a Revenue & Reservations Manager on one of South Dublin’s most well known Hotels.
- Manage the reservations department effectively and efficiently.
- Report to the General Manager
- Maximise the yield potential by optimising rates and occupancies.
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing Manager to ensure effective yielding of business
- Responsible for the compilation of statistics required for forecasting / budget and hotel reviews
- Correct credit applications process used for all companies
- Achievement of budget targets for room nights & ADR.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training and development of the reservation team.
- Ensure brand compliance and customer satisfaction.
- Min 4 years experience in a similar role
- Coming from a 4 or 5 start background an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good knowledge of budgets, reservations and yield management
- Knowledge of Opera or similar an advantage
- Ability to work well in a busy environment
- Excellent communication & people management skills
Please send your CV through the link below and it will be reviewed by one of our consultants.
**Due to the high level of interest in the position, we will only contact successful candidates who meet the requirements of the position.**