Rooms Division Manager – Five Star Hotel Munster
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Rooms Division Manager for an exclusive five star hotel in Munster. The candidate must be highly organised and have a fine attention to detail as well as exceptional focus on customer service. Previous five star experience in both national and international properties is required for the role.
- Responsibility and management of the reservations team, front office, accommodation, day and night porters.
- To actively encourage the development of relationships with new and existing clients.
- To be actively involved in annual budget and pricing plans.
- To manage distribution of inventory across all channels effectively.
- To ensure all departments are aware of promotions and special activities in the Hotel.
- To ensure use of upselling techniques is ongoing in the department at all times.
- Possess exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Reporting to the Deputy General Manager and Managing Director.
- Minimum two years experience in Rooms Division Role in a five star hotel.
- To be highly proficient in all aspects of hotel operations systems, reservations systems and distribution management.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Excellent people management, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and ability to work on own initiative, ability to take the lead and develop the business on a daily basis.
- Good financial management and analytical skills.
- Training, development and motivational skills.
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Yvonne