Sales and Marketing Manager
In this role the Sales & Marketing Manager will be responsible for maximising the sales potential and achieving revenue budgets of the hotel through business development from the following markets – Conferences, Special Events, Local & National Corporate.
KEY DUTIES & OBJECTIVES
- Target and develop national conference business for the hotel
- Targeted sales meetings with existing and potential sources of both corporate and conference business as well as capitalising on local project work. An agreed weekly target of tele-calls and sales calls to be completed
- To manage key local corporate accounts for the hotel and to recognise and capitalise on all opportunities from these existing accounts both locally and globally. To maintain them to their optimum level.
- Arrange regular corporate entertainment
- Monthly corporate tracking of local corporate accounts to monitor production and more importantly to identify any decreases and taking necessary action to remedy same
- Devise and execute hotel sales and marketing promotional campaigns to suit business needs
- Produce hotel printed promotional material including brochures, flyers, special offers, posters, tent cards etc. as required always following group and hotel brand guidelines
- Manage content and online marketing of hotel website and implement social media plans
- Management of Marketing Expenditure Budget and Plans.
- Identify key competitors and carry out regular competitor analysis; monitoring their performance, rates and sales activity.
- Ensure all sales visits, contacts and profiles are kept up-to-date.
- Input to hotel pricing strategy with General Manager and Revenue Manager
- Represent the hotel at sales team meetings and other events as appropriate. To also attend training courses / seminars as required.
- Attend Group consumer and trade promotions as required and schedule relevant individual promotions for the hotel.
- To be fully conversant with all services and facilities available to guests within the hotel and locality.
- Liaise with all departments within the hotel with regard to any sales and marketing activity.
- Attendance at the weekly HOD meeting and any other management meetings as requested.
- Promotion of the hotel’s food outlets, liaising with the restaurant management team and Head chef.
- Should be pro-active and energetic with a proven track record in achieving sales targets and the ability to execute effectively a focussed sales plan for the agreed market segments.
- Previous experience in a Hotel Sales & Marketing role is essential
- Full clean driving licence is required
- Excellent level of both verbal & written English
- Competitive package on offer for successful applicant
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Patrick in Broadline Recruiters