Sales and Marketing Manager – Kildare
An exciting new role has opened up for a Sales and Marketing Manager has arisen in a four star hotel in Kildare. The ideal candidate will be professionally qualified in Sales & Marketing. The candidate must have previous hotel Sales experience in a similar position and will be able to demonstrate success and experience in dealing and interfacing with major account customers and growing new business.
- The Sales and Marketing Manager will be responsible for maximising the sales potential and achieving revenue budgets of the hotel from the Leisure, Corporate and Events markets.
- Ability to identify and execute sales opportunities and hence grow the revenue and client base.
- Generation of leads through off site promotions, referrals, sales calls, show-arounds, phone solicitation.
- Developing and maintaining existing customer accounts.
- Sourcing prospective customers and developing long-term relationships.
- Input to hotel pricing strategy and forecasting with General Manager.
- Management of annual marketing budget.
- To protect and promote the image of hotel at all times, both in print and verbally.
- To be fully aware of the main market developments and other factors that would influence business or create favourable market conditions.
- To ensure the accurate processing, distribution, recording/filing and follow up of all sales correspondence, including the execution of contracts, quotations, confirmations, cancellations etc.
- Identify key competitors and carry out regular competitor analysis, monitoring their performance, rates and sales activity.
- Minimum of five years experience in similar role.
- Candidate must have a strong sales background.
- Candidates must be active, proactive, analysing and have a consistent history of achieving results.
- Candidate must be flexible to work outside normal office hours and weekends.
- Candidates must come from a hospitality background and/or have a third level marketing qualifications.
- Salary negotiable depending on experience.
If you would like to be considered for this position please submit CV in Word Format in strict confidence to Yvonne