Sales and Marketing Manager required for a 4* property, South Dublin. We are currently recruiting for a Sales and Marketing Manager to join an established team. This role will be challenging but very rewarding. The successful candidate will be responsible for maximising sales, achieving targets and also to be highly involved with the business development of the property.
- Research and implement an effective marketing plan to include social media
- Monitor and critique past and said marketing plans and evaluate the effectiveness against set goals/targets.
- Analyse sales production for the property and make appropriate decisions.
- Continuously explore creative and new ideas and action them.
- Develop new business while ensuring current business is maintained.
- Co – ordinate with the team and management for familarisation trips and site inspections, and ensuring follow through is done and a conversion is achieved.
- Build relationships with media outlets and personnel.
- Full participation in all sales activities and not limited to Sales Trips, Tradeshow Attendance, Telesales, Corporate Hospitality and Presentations.
- Total involvement in the Business Planning and Budgeting process for the department and property
- Tracking all leads and ensuring follow up on lost leads
- Must have 3+ years previous experience in a similar role
- Hospitality back round an advantage.
- Possess excellent time-management, communication and interpersonal skills and have a positive outlook
- Be standards driven and customer focused.
- Must be self motivated and be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- Own transport an advantage.
- Must have experience of setting annual sales budgets
Please send your CV through the link below and it will be reviewed by one of our consultants.
**Due to the high level of interest in the position, we will only contact successful candidates who meet the requirements of the position.**