We are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Manager for a leading Kitchen and Furniture Design Company in Dublin. The ideal candidate will have the ability to lead the showroom sales team and have a passion for achieving and exceeding sales expectations. They will be target driven with outstanding customer service, communication and interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a busy Sales Manager role is essential for the position
- Conscientious about achieving targets with excellent organisational ability.
- The adaptability to lead and motivate a successful sales team.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills and decision making ability.
- The adaptability to take responsibility for a wide range of tasks.
- A proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- 3-5 years experience in a busy Sales Manager role is essential.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Outline and implement a strategic sales plan in conjunction with the managing director.
- Monitor the performance of the sales team and provide support and assistance as needed.
- Build and develop strong, lasting customer relationships.
- Demonstrate a passion for selling and the ability to convert sales.
- Analyse sales figures and report to senior management
- 5 days per week between Monday and Sunday.
Location – Co. Dublin
Salary – €40k – €45k Basic plus Bonus, depending on experience.
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Broadline