Sales & Marketing Manager required for Hotel in Dublin. Need a proven background in sales & marketing.
KEY DUTIES & OBJECTIVES
- Targeted sales meetings with existing and potential sources of both corporate and conference business as well as capitalising on local project work. An agreed weekly target of tele-calls and sales calls to be completed
- To manage key local corporate accounts for the hotel and to recognise and capitalise on all opportunities from these existing accounts both locally and globally. To maintain them to their optimum level.
- Arrange regular corporate entertainment
- Monthly corporate tracking of local corporate accounts to monitor production and more importantly to identify any decreases and taking necessary action to remedy same
- Devise and execute hotel sales and marketing promotional campaigns to suit business needs
- Produce hotel printed promotional material including brochures, flyers, special offers, posters, tent cards etc. as required always following group and hotel brand guidelines
- Manage content and online marketing of hotel website and implement social media plans
- Management of Marketing Expenditure Budget and Plans.
- Identify key competitors and carry out regular competitor analysis; monitoring their performance, rates and sales activity.
- Ensure all sales visits, contacts and profiles are kept up-to-date.
- Input to hotel pricing strategy with General Manager and Revenue Manager
- Represent the hotel at sales team meetings and other events as appropriate. To also attend training courses / seminars as required.
- Attend Group consumer and trade promotions as required and schedule relevant individual promotions for the hotel.
- A brief summary of sales activity and results should also be circulated weekly to General Manager and Deputy Group Marketing and Sales Manager.
- To be fully conversant with all services and facilities available to guests within the hotel and locality.
- Liaise with all departments within the hotel with regard to any sales and marketing activity.
- Attendance at the weekly HOD meeting and any other management meetings as requested.
- Promotion of the hotel’s food outlets, liaising with the restaurant management team and Head chef.
- To work with Laois Tourism board to promote and develop local tourism.
- Pro-active and energetic with a proven track record in achieving sales targets and the ability to execute effectively a focussed sales plan for the agreed market segments
- Minimum of 3 years in a Hotel Sales/travel industry role with a proven track record
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Experience of developing new accounts as well as driving maximum return from existing accounts
- Experience in conference sales & negotiation
Salary guideline of €50-60k
If you would like more information in relation to this role please contact Patrick in Broadline Recruiters with CV in WORD FORMAT