Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Chef with a natural passion for food and flair for presentation to join the team. The successful candidate will assist in menu planning and service of food of the highest standard using the best quality, fresh, seasonal and local ingredients. The ideal candidate will have experience of all the outlets including extensive knowledge of banqueting.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To assist in the design and delivery of new menu concepts
- To manage and oversee the smooth running of the day to day operation in the kitchen in association with the Executive Head Chef
- To maintain consistently high standards and quality across all areas of the food operation
- To set personal and department objectives for direct reports and to monitor and review on a regular basis.
- Reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- Maintain purchasing, receiving and food storage policies and procedures.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar senior role coming from a pub-bar food operation .
- A creative flair and passion for cooking with local, fresh, seasonal and quality ingredients.
- An ability to lead by example within a fast paced kitchen environment
- Strong attention to detail and consistency in producing high standards of food at all times
- Competitive salary of €28-30k on offer depending on experience
Please submit CV in Word Format in strict confidence to David .