An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Chef to join a well established Gastro Pub and Restaurant in Co. Kildare. The is a fantastic role for a hardworking and ambitious chef that is looking to progress in their career. The candidate will have to be able to work on own initiative and will assist in service of food of the highest standard using best quality organic, fresh seasonal and local ingredients.
- Very involved with the new food concept introduced to the property.
- Carrying out menu implementation.
- Leading by example when carrying out there job.
- Strong attention to detail when carrying out there role.
- Leading a team of established chefs.
- Excellent working hours available.
- Cooking to a very high standard of food.
- Creativity required when delivering the menus.
- Able to cope with high volume.
- Strong proven track record cooking to a very high standard.
- Excellent organisational skills a must.
- Previous experience working in a successful busy kitchen.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent culinary background.
- Strong menu management and implementation.
- Excellent execution when presenting food.
- A creative flair and passion for cooking with local, fresh, seasonal and quality organic ingredients.
- HACCP knowledge
- A progressive and positive attitude towards training, developing and motivating the kitchen brigade
- An ability to lead by example within a fast paced kitchen environment.
- Strong attention to detail and consistency in producing high standards of food at all times.
- Able to work well on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Flexibility for part time hours.
- Salary negotiable depending on experience.
For more information please send your details forward in confidence to Yvonne in Broadline Recruiters.