Senior Sales & Marketing Manager required for 4* Hotel
As Sales & Marketing Manager you will:
- Develop, implement, and monitor Annual Sales and Marketing plan for the hotel.
- Assist in Budget Planning.
- Manage all aspects of sales and marketing activities, ensuring sales resources are used to maximize revenue channels for the hotel.
- Manage and undertake local, regional and national key account activities including trade shows, networking events, workshops, presentations, sales missions.
- Marketing Plan – design and implement online and off line marketing initiatives and activities to support each hotels revenue objectives, and track ROI.
- Hotel website – responsible for website content, marketing
- Promote the hotel in the domestic, UK and overseas markets.
- Manage all sales and marketing projects as per business requirements.
- Provide feedback to the General Manager and Group Director of Sales & Marketing on local market conditions.
- Set revenue and activity objectives and targets for the Sales Managers and Meetings and Events Teams.
- Monitor team results and adjusts activities to ensure objectives and targets are reached.
- Provide leadership and counselling to the sales and meeting and events teams, on appropriate selling techniques.
- Participate in Revenue Meetings and other Company meetings as required.
- Design, implement and monitor sales and marketing plans for all Food and Beverage outlets.
- Use of Salesforce.com to record all sales and marketing activity and results.
- Previous experience and a proven track record in a Sales & Marketing Manager role (could suit a very ambitious Sales Executive currently working in the Hotel Sector in Ireland)
- Experience in the 4* market in Ireland
- Knowledge of the local market
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and with a team
Please send CV in Word Format to Patrick in Broadline Recruiters