Sous Chef required for a four star hotel in Donegal. This is an absolutely lovely role for a Chef who wants to join a very successful operation. The ideal candidate will be working closely with the Head Chef and will be responsible for a large brigade in the kitchen. Our client is looking for a strong chef with excellent foodie background as this operation is opened to new food trends and looking for a chef who loves cooking good food.
The Role involves:
- Managing the team in place of the Head Chef.
- Strong background in the four or five star market or really good trendy restaurant food
- Excellent financial management.
- Strong People management.
- Implementing a very high standard of food produced throughout the operation.
- Implementation and design of menu’s
- Ordering & stock take.
- Working five over seven days.
- Efficient costing’s for each menu implemented.
- Strong Banqueting experience required
- Liaising with the management throughout the property with regards customer needs.
- Salary €35k.
The Candidates Requirements:
- Proven track record in an excellent food property.
- Must be creative and innovative when carrying out your duties.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Extremely well organised Chef.
- Proven track record in kitchen management.
- Able to produce an excellent standard of food.
- Held a position in the past which will involve the smooth running of this department.
- Past experience implementing new menu concept.
- Experience in managing the recruitment and selection of additional kitchen team members.
- Track record in developing the team in place and bring new menu concepts with the team in place.
For more information on this role, please send your details forward to Patrick in Broadline Recruiters email@example.com