Broadline Recruiters are currently looking for a very strong Sous Chef with banqueting experience along with a number of highly skilled Chef De Partie candidates who can cover all sections of a busy hotel operation. The successful candidate will assist in menu planning and service of food of the highest standard using the best quality, fresh, seasonal and local ingredients. They will also have experience of all the outlets including extensive knowledge of banqueting.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To assist in the design and delivery of new menu concepts
- To manage and oversee the smooth running of the day to day operation in the kitchen in association with the Head Chef
- To maintain consistently high standards and quality across all areas of the food operation
- To be involved in the recruitment, training and retention of team members
- To set personal and department objectives for direct reports and to monitor and review on a regular basis.
- Reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- Maintain purchasing, receiving and food storage policies and procedures.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar senior role within a 4-5* property
- A creative flair and passion for cooking with local, fresh, seasonal and quality ingredients.
- Strong management and organizational skills are essential
- HACCP knowledge
- Experience in managing a large kitchen team
- A progressive and positive attitude towards training, developing and motivating the kitchen brigade
- An ability to lead by example within a fast paced kitchen environment
- Strong attention to detail and consistency in producing high standards of food at all times
Please submit CV in Word Format in strict confidence