Sous Chef – Dublin
We are currently recruiting for a Sous Chef for a four star property in Co. Dublin. The ideal candidate will be working closely with the Award Winning Head Chef and will be responsible for a large brigade in the kitchen. The ideal candidate will need to have previous experience in a four start hotel in a sous chef role, attention to detail is paramount.
- Managing the team in place of the Head Chef.
- Strong background in the four or five star market.
- Implementing a very high standard of food produced throughout the operation.
- Implementation and design of menu’s
- Ordering & stock taking.
- Working five over seven days
- Strong People management.
- Efficient costing’s for each menu implemented.
- Strong Banqueting experience required
- Liaising with the management throughout the property with regards customer needs.
- Able to deal with staff problems that may arise and in accordance with procedure laid down by management.
The Candidates Requirements:
- Proven track record in an excellent food property.
- Must be creative and innovative when carrying out your duties.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Extremely well organized Chef.
- Proven track record in kitchen management.
- Able to produce an excellent standard of food.
- Held a position in the past which will involve the smooth running of this department.
- Past experience implementing new menu concept.
- Experience in managing the recruitment and selection of additional kitchen team members.
- Track record in developing the team in place and bring new menu concepts with the team in place.
- €35K depending on experience.
If you would like to be considered for this position please submit CV in Word Format in strict confidence to Patrick