Sous Chef –New Opening Dublin West
An exciting new role has opened up for a sous chef for a brand new gastro restaurant/pub operation that will be opening in winter 2016 in Dublin West. The candidate must be highly organised with an eye for detail.The ideal candidate will be working closely with the Head Chef and will be responsible for a large brigade in the kitchen.
- Looking for a Sous Chef who has an excellent background in cooking fresh organic homemade food.
- Able to bring latest food trends to this beautiful operation.
- Strong creativity and innovation required when implementing new menu concepts.
- Strong people management skills a must.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Managing the smooth day to day running of this beautiful operation in absence of Head Chef.
- Really talented foodie Chef.
- Excellent standard of food to be produce.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Excellent understanding of the latest food trends in the current market
- Working five over seven day
- Strong People management.
- Efficient costing’s for each menu implemented.
- Liaising with the management throughout the property with regards customer needs.
- Able to deal with staff problems that may arise and in accordance with procedure laid down by management.
- Proven track record in an excellent food property.
- Must be creative and innovative when carrying out your duties.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Extremely well organized Chef.
- Proven track record in kitchen management.
- Able to produce an excellent standard of food.
- Held a position in the past which will involve the smooth running of this department.
- Past experience implementing new menu concept.
- Experience in managing the recruitment and selection of additional kitchen team members.
- Track record in developing the team in place and bring new menu concepts with the team in place.
- Salary depending on experience.
If you would like to be considered for this position please submit CV in Word Format in strict confidence to Yvonne at