Sous Chef – South East
We are currently sourcing a Sous Chef for an established and well renowned four star property in the South East. The ideal candidate will be working closely with the Head Chef and will be responsible for a large brigade in the kitchen
The Role involves:
- Managing the team in place of the Head Chef.
- Strong background in the four or five star market.
- Implementing a very high standard of food produced throughout the operation.
- Implementation and design of menu’s
- Ordering & stock take.
- Working five over seven days
- Strong People management.
- Working five over seven days.
- Efficient costing’s for each menu implemented.
- Strong Banqueting experience required
- Liaising with the management throughout the property with regards customer needs.
The Candidates Requirements:
- Proven track record in an excellent food property.
- Must be creative and innovative when carrying out your duties.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Extremely well organized Chef.
- Proven track record in kitchen management.
- Able to produce an excellent standard of food.
- Held a position in the past which will involve the smooth running of this department.
- Past experience implementing new menu concept.
- Experience in managing the recruitment and selection of additional kitchen team members.
- Track record in developing the team in place and bring new menu concepts with the team in place.
- Salary negotiable depending on experience. .
If you would like to be considered for this position please submit CV in Word Format in strict confidence to Yvonne