Spa Manager required for Hotel Spa Operation in North Dublin to oversee the day-to-day activities of the spa to ensure customers are consistently treated to an impeccable customer service experience, and that the operations run smoothly, efficiently and profitably.
- Lead, direct and supervise spa team in creating an outstanding experience for the customer – ‘pampered to perfection’ so that customers are greeted in a professional, friendly, and timely manner
- Provide consistent high standards of customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and excellent leadership skills—own and manage the department!
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean spa environment.
- Ensure all complaints are dealt with promptly and efficiently and in confidence, initiating corrective actions if required.
- Consistently develop, promote and grow retail sales and services through training, tools and monitoring.
- Achieve financial objectives by monitoring day visitors and beauty treatment bookings, and monthly and annual budget; analysing variances, and maximising results in the area of sales, merchandising and operations.
- Liaise with third party providers to increase brand awareness and revenue stream.
- Guide business decisions by staying on top of Spa industry trends.
- Maintain a strong menu of services with both exceptional artistic and aesthetic value.
- Ensure the Spa is always staged for maximum buyer impact.
- Monitor appointments and bookings and highlight any problems or troughs in business so that marketing strategies can be implemented to boost bookings.
- Create ongoing in-house promotions and activities to stimulate sales, staff and customers (hotel guests, day visitors).
- Liaise with the Sales and Marketing Manager to promote all aspects of the spa facility.
- The Spa Manager should demonstrate an exceptional level of professionalism for the staff to emulate and create a motivating environment of sincerity, warmth and fun for staff and guests.
- Interview and select members of your team.
- Ensure all beauty therapists are fully trained and competent to undertake the treatments offered.
- Experience of managing a team of Beauty Therapists and Spa Assistants
- Ensure that all policies/procedures have been clearly communicated and are adhered to
- Ensure that we are staffed with team members who can deliver best practice and high standards in all areas and services.
- Experience of Managing a Spa environment. Role could suit a person who is currently in an Assistant Spa Manager.
- 3-4 years experience in the industry
- Salary €32k Depending on Experience
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Patrick in Broadline Recruiters