Broadline Recruiters are a team of experienced industry recruitment specialists who have come together to bring a boutique-style recruitment brand to the market. We are currently looking for Trainee Recruiter to join our team of professional recruiters. This is an Internship. An allowance of €50 per week will be paid in addition to your current Social Welfare payment. Eligibility criteria applies. The intern will be working along side our Experienced recruitment consultant. All training is provided.
- Dealing with candidates & clients on a daily basis.
- Excellent induction to the latest software in recruitment
- The role involves dealing with an established list.
- A large support team are in place to help you grow your career
- Strong people skills are essential.
- Organised and have a can do attitude is involved when dealing with candidates and clients.
- Ambitious and looking to progress your career
- Inputting data into recruitment system manager
- Providing a high level of customer service in person and over the phone
- Answer incoming calls and facilitate handling of requests for information
- Work effectively as a member of a team
- Referencing candidates
- Working in a fast and busy naced environment.
If you are interesed in this internship position please send your cv to aisling.white @broadline.ie