We have a fantastic role on for a Training Manager based in North Dublin. This is a great opportunity for an experience training manager to join a new department set up within a larger group.
- Set up of different training courses
- Develop individual training courses to suit the client’s needs.
- Deliver training in other venues in the greater Dublin area.
- Manage the training schedule & coordinate training calendar.
- Complete weekly and monthly training reports.
- Reporting to company Directors and HR.
- Manage course evaluations and run evaluation reports.
- Manage client relations.
- Develop new business.
- Manage a team already in place.
- Identify new areas of training to delver.
- Salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Min 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Certified trainer an advantage.
- Certified trainer in Manual Handling and advantage
- Successful track record on developing and delivery training.
- Sales orientated
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
For more information on this role, please send cvs in confidence to Suzanne through the link below.