Various Hotel Receptionists Roles Required,
We are currently recruiting for Hotel receptionists for the Kildare and Dublin areas. The successful candidates will have previous experience in a similar role with excellent salary on offer for the right candidates.
- Oversee the smooth running of the reception in a high volume property.
- Answer calls and direct to the appropriate departments.
- Take full responsibility for the general appearance of the reception to include cleanliness, layout, lighting, music, heating and ventilation.
- Meet and greet guests on check in and check out, give directions to facilities within the hotel and the City Centre.
- Input reservations and report directly to Senior Reservations team.
- Liaising with Head of Housekeeping on any room requirements, printing off arrivals and departures lists.
- Deal with any complaints from front desk, and ensure are followed up with relevant departments.
- Liaising with all other departments within the hotel on guest’s requirements.
- Good personality and excellent communication skills and well presented.
- Be able to work as part of a team and also on own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Handle customer queries, requests and complaints in a professional manner.
- Ensure that the highest standard of customer care is given to all our customers.
- Minimum two years experience in similar role.
- Immediate start.
- Working five over seven days.
- Salary depending on experience.
If you would like a chance to enhance your career please email your CV in Word Format to Yvonne in Broadline Recruiters