Broadline Recruiters are looking for a Ward Host to work in a healthcare unit in Dublin’s City Center. This is a great opportunity to join a successful team already in place. A full time work is available to the candidate who applies themselves.
Candidates must have experience working in healthcare.
- Working on the wards dealing directly with patients
- Assisting other ward level staff
- Create a warm and friendly environment for patients and visitors
- Assist the nurses and other ward level staff as required
- Carry our general housekeeping duties on the wards
Ideal Candidates will have
- 1 year previous experience in similar role
- Excellent Working Attitude
- Excellent English
- Excellent Presentation
- Valid working visa
- Must have current
- Must have a record of Chicken pox, shingles etc
- Must have Hepatitis B Vaccinations
Excellent flexibility on offer, all applicants must be available for full time work and hold a valid working visa or GNIB stamp 4 if applicable.
Applicants must have previous experience and must be hard working and reliable.
If you are interested in joining our Catering Team, please send your CV through the link below and it will be reviewed by Theresa Phillips
Due to the high level off interest in the position, we will only contact successful candidates who meet the requirements of the position.