Warehouse administration – Dublin North
Our client based in Dublin 15 is looking for a administrator to join their team. This role is a full time position Mon – Fri 8am to 5:30pm.
This role will allow the right candidate to utilise their skills and abilities.
Candidates will need to be computer literate, with Excel and warehousing programmes including picking notes, stock takes and packing lists.
This positing will have a lot of data entry requirements.
This would be immediate start with a starting rate of €10 per hour
- Answering client calls in a professional manner
- Data entry of client information
- Creating client files, spreadsheets and databases
- General administration duties i.e.: photocopying , faxing etc
- Taking minutes of weekly meeting
- Collating reports for management
- Attending team meeting
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills is essential
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, Word)
- Strong interpersonal & Communication Skills