We require a M&E Quantity Surveyor to join a busy team
The M&E Quantity Surveyor is required to cost up and deal with construction tenders ranging in value. assisting the project team with costing variations, claim schedules and final accounts. You will also be responsible for:
- Preparation of bill of qualities, budgets tenders & take-offs
- Assist in commercial management & cost reporting of contracts
- Liaison with sub-contractors, consultants, clients and project managers with contract documents variations and job costings
- Assist with the preparation of contractual claims
- Contract administration
- Compiling of quotes estimates and general commercial monitoring of contracts
- Involvement with the tender documents and procurement strategy
- To train and mentor junior members of staff re the estimating function.
A minimum of 3 years of estimating experience on complex, large-scale projects is required. The suitable candidate would need the following skillset:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying/Construction Economics.
- Ability to work both in a team and on their own initiative.
- Strong computer skills with particular expertise in MS excel and material take off programs.
- Excellent customer relationship and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Estimation software & BOQ production.
- Minimum 3 years experience.
If interested please call Maria or email your CV to email@example.com.