Assistant Bar Manager
Carlow, Full Time
Assistant Bar Manager – Carlow
My client is looking for an experienced Assistant Bar Manager. The ideal candidate will have experience in hospitality leading a team and be passionate and knowledgeable about beverage service. Mixology skills would be a benefit as well as comfortabilty working in a busy, fast-paced environment. There is no food served in the venue and no food experienced is required.
- Liaise with suppliers and receive bar stock in a secure, controlled manner.
- Assist the Bar Manager in the day to day running of the venue
- Manage and carry out effective stock control, stock rotation and maintain appropriate stock levels.
- Look for ways to reduce costs and make sure that when it comes to purchasing supplies and other necessities without compromising the customer experience.
- Ensure and maintain security of cash, credit cards and reception floats. Assure all transactions and banking are conducted with no variance.
- Complete Daily, Weekly, Monthly reporting and adhere to company accountancy standards
- Have previous experience in a busy bar
- Very well presented.
- Have the ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Highly motivated individual as there is progression within this role.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
Salary Guide €30-35k
For further information, please send your details in confidence to David Barker at email@example.com
Join Broadline Recruiters