Co Wicklow, Temporary
Broadline Recruiters are looking for Hospital Catering Staff for Immediate Start .
We have ongoing work in hospitals and nursing homes throughout Wicklow . The successful candidates will be required to join a friendly and motivated Catering Team. Excellent opportunity to work in some of the largest Healthcare settings.
- Must have at least two years’ experience working in a Hospital / Nursing Home catering setting or come from a high volume catering commercial background
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- Ability to adapt to working in new Healthcare Catering Environment
- Must have two working references with a minimum of two years for each provided.
- Valid work permits to work full time in Ireland with no restrictions.
- Must be flexible with working hours.
- Candidates should have a positive and committed approach to your work.
- Setting up the catering units / wards for daily service.
- Working from the pantry serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and teas.
- Day to day cleaning of the catering units and kitchens
- Taking patients orders and uploading into the system
- Serving food at ward level.
- Probing food and recording temperatures.
- Cleaning the pantry and setting up for the next day.
- Following all dietary requirements.
- Working as part of the catering team and following instructions from management
- Food prep and food presentation while working in the hospital canteens
- Following all HACCP procedures.
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- To ensure that health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Full uniform and id badge provided.
- HACCP level 1 & Manual handling training
- HSEland Training.
- Day time hours.
- Experience in working in different healthcare units.
- Garda Vetting valid for two years.
- Day time hours.
- Excellent rates of pay in accordance with the HSE Salary Scale.
- Week day work with premium pay at weekend.
If you have the above requirements and skill set please contact us today to start the recruitment process to work in Healthcare.
Join Broadline Recruiters