South Dublin, Full Time
Broadline Recruiters are looking for a Weekend Catering Supervisor.
My client is looking for an experienced catering assistant/ catering supervisor t join their stellar catering operation.
The successful candidates will be required to join a friendly and motivated Catering Team.
- Must have at least two years’ experience working in a catering role.
- Delegating to team and following companies standard of procedure.
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- People person with an excellent customer service.
- Ability to adapt to working in new catering environments.
- Must have two working references. (no mobile numbers)
- Valid work permits to work full time in Ireland with no restrictions.
- Must be flexible with working hours and willing to travel to various locations.
- Setting up for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Experience in food prep and salad bar set up.
- Dealing with customers and staff in an effective and friendly manner.
- Light administation work.
- Fully Barista Trained.
- Ensuring smooth running of operation.
- Being the point of contact for the weekend shifts.
- Cash Handling.
- Working and taking direction from the catering manager.
- Following and ensuring all HACCP procedures are implemented.
- To ensure that food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure
- Driving essential or living in South Dublin.
- Permanent Contract.
- Full uniform provided.
- Room for progression.
If you have the above requirements and skill set please contact us today to start the recruitment process to work in catering.