Dublin, Full Time
Our client is hiring for a fantastic role as Dining Supervisor for a large corporate unit in Dublin 18. This is a permanent role with immediate start. Must be eligible to work in Ireland without restrictions.
- Day to day operation – Communication with management, team members and daily operation.
- Monitoring and control targets with management.
- Plan, forecast and management staffing levels
- Providing support and offer guidance to catering team leaders and team members
- Training, developing and leading a high performing team, dealing with performance and conduct issues appropriately and in a timely manner
- Experience in managing teams –
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills – ability to work under pressure and follow instructions from senior management to unsure smoothly daily operations
- Flexible in approach
- Ability to achieve high standards and KPI performances
- Self-motivated and focused on career progression
- Full-time hours – 39 hours per week
- €15 per hour
- Onsite Parking
- Day-time hours – must be flexible to work on weekends if needed.