Kilkenny, Full Time
Duty Manager – 4* Hotel
A hotel in Kilkenny is looking for a Duty Manager to join a successful management structure. This property is known for its efficient and friendly team of staff. This is a beautiful hotel looking to grow their team. The successful candidate will need the following requirements:
The Role Requirements:
Duty Manager to ensure the smooth running of the hotel shift when on Duty.
- Duty Manager will have good leadership skills
- Duty Manager will have excellent communication and presentation
- Duty Manager will communicate the hotel’s services to guests such as opening hours of bar and restaurant, offering internet access, assistance with luggage etc. during check in
- Duty Manager will ensure all cash, charges, float and till procedures are carried out in accordance with company policy
- Duty Manager will look after customer queries in a courteous manor
- Duty Manager will have strong attention to detail.
The Candidate Requirements:
- Duty Manager a minimum two years in a similar role or currently be a F&B supervisor looking to step up.
- Duty Manager will have previous experience looking after and leading a team.
- Duty Manager must be very well presented
- Duty Manager will have the ability to multi task when required.
- Duty Manager must be able to function in a fast paced environment
- Duty Manager will be highly motivated individual as there is progression within this role.
- Duty Manager will have excellent communication skills
- Duty Manager will have ability to work on own initiative
- Duty Manager will have excellent understanding of all aspects of a hotel.
Salary Guide: €30/€35k
- For more information on this senior position please send your details forward in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org