Galway, Full Time
As Early Duty Manager you will be working with the team in delivery excellent guest care, ensuring that there are actively on the floor anticipating the business and managing accordingly, the successful candidate will be required to:
- Ensure a professional, friendly and courteous service to all guests;
- To ensure that guests are warmly welcomed and are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner;
- Ensuring that service is delivered in accordance with agreed standards throughout the hotel operation
- To be familiar with hotels product offering (i.e. the menu, beverages, wine list, etc.);
- To ensure the all areas are properly prepared and set-up prior to and after service.
- To carry out cash handling procedures in accordance with Company policy;
- Work varying shifts (5 over 7 days). Role is mainly Early Duty Manager (7-3/8-4 with some flexibility)
- Conduct routine security checks of the property with appropriate action taken
- To liaise with and assist in departments as required.
- Support Front Desk with managing guests and VIP’s
The ideal candidate will have:
- Candidate must have held a Supervisory/Duty Manager position previously within a busy hotel property (4/5*) ideally with Front Desk/Guest Services
- Good understanding of Front Desk and Food & Beverage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of hotel operating systems desired
- Own transport advantageous
- Be standard driven
- Attention to detail
- Reliability and enthusiasm.
- Accommodation option available
- If you are looking to relocate and work in an environment where career development is focused on then this position is for you
Join Broadline Recruiters