Experienced Catering Assistants- Dublin and Surrounding Areas
- Must have at least six months experienceworking in a catering role.
- Taking direction from management in relation to all daily duties.
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- People person with an excellent customer service.
- Ability to adapt to working in new catering environments.
- Must have two working references. (no mobile numbers)
- Valid work permits to work full time in Ireland with no restrictions.
- Must be flexible with working hours and willing to travel to various locations.
- Setting up for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Experience in food prep and salad bar set up.
- Dealing with customers and staff in an effective and friendly manner.
- Working and taking direction from the catering manager.
- Kitchen duties, which includes wash up, and general daily cleaning.
- Setting up the pantry each morning for the daily food service.
- Following all HACCP procedures.
- To ensure that food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- 5/7 days
- HACCP & Manual handling training.
- Full uniform provided
- Comprehensive induction provided.
- Experience working in excellent catering environments.
- Day time hours.
Join Broadline Recruiters