Dublin, Full Time
Exciting opening for an experienced Financial Controller to join a hotel in Donegal. You will assume full responsibility for the day-to-day finance operations of the company. Will work closely with colleagues to achieve timely management and financial reporting, ensuring the highest standards of accuracy and integrity are implemented.
- As Financial Controller, you will produce accurate reports including forecasting revenue, costs and profitability, P&L accounts and budget packs. You will also be responsible for monitoring the correct billing of revenues and cash control. Ensuring efficient control systems are in place for forecasting and controlling expenditure including payroll and gross margins are a key part of the role.
- Financial Controller will report and reconcile daily revenue, prepare daily, management information from PMS.
- Financial Controller will be processing of purchase orders and invoices, input into accounts system coding correctly to nominal codes, pay suppliers in accordance with the company’s financial policy. Deal with supplier queries and reconcile suppliers’ statement.
- Financial Controller must have Financial management skills e.g., ability to analyse P&L statements, develop operating budgets, prepare a short and long term forecast, and champion capital expenditure planning
- Financial Controller will be responsible for payroll processing and monthly PAYE reconciliation. Report payroll costs by department and input into ledger.
- Financial Controller will ensure credit control is in place to collect debts in line with company policy
- Financial Controller will ensure all revenue is captured and all costs are reported correctly in nominal ledger.
- Financial Controller will prepare prepayment and accrual journal
- Financial Controller will reconcile Cash and bank account
- Financial Controller will prepare monthly management accounts in line with the company’s financial policy. Oversee stock takes for beverage, liaise with all HOD’s regarding departmental P&L’s, gross profit %.
- Financial Controller will ensure all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and actioned every month
- Financial Controller will be responsible for submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Financial Controller will coordinate all financial audits.
Skills and Experience
- Financial Controller must be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA· At least 4-5 years of related experience, preferably in the hospitality/hotel industry in Ireland.
- Financial Controller will be confident, articulate and communicative with good interpersonal skills
- Financial Controller will have strong process orientation with a positive approach to change
- Financial Controller will organise, systematic and deadlines driven
- Financial Controller must be analytical and detail oriented
- Financial Controller must have good excel skills, computer literate with multiple systems experience an advantage
- Financial Controller must have experience of working within an entrepreneurial environment an advantage
- A starting salary range of between €70,000-€80,000
For more information on this role or to hear about the other fantastic roles we have available at the moment contact Patrick at Patrick.email@example.com.
Join Broadline Recruiters