Food & Beverage Assistants
We are hiring experienced Food & Beverage Assistants to join our well renowned Events team. You will be working with some of the most amazing venues in Dublin City Centre and surrounding areas. You must be able to work on ones own initiative and part of a team, be able to provide high quality standard of food & beverage service to our clients and ensure smooth delivery of function services and events. Very attractive rate of pay on offer.
- Excellent customer & client communication
- Must take pride in appearance and be well presented
- Must complete high level of service
- Attention to detail is a must
- Track record working in four & five star hotels & venues
- Minimum of 6 months experiences is mandatory
- Excellent English written and oral essential
- Ensure excellent and professional customer service at all times.
- Undertake general waiting and service duties of food and beverages.
- Communicate and liaise with team members, kitchen and other areas of operation.
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- Follow hygienic food and beverage handling procedures.
- Ability to work in a team based environment.
- Able to work a flexible roster including evening and weekend work where necessary.
- Excellent earning potential
- Flexible contract to suit your needs.
- Full events waiting staff training provided
- Working in some of the best sporting venues and stadiums throughout the Leinster area
- Full uniform provided.
- Excellent rate of pay – Starting at €13
- Full training in Manual Handling and H.A.C.C.P.