Food & Beverage Manager
Kilkenny, Full Time
Food & Beverage Manager – 4* Kilkenny Hotel
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To Complete the weekly F&B Rota, maintaining the pre set wage cost margin in all departments, along with having enough staff on duty for each shift.
- To maintain Stock control for F&B outlets including Ordering, stock taking at the start of each month, stock rotation and storeroom cleanliness.
- To Liaise with sales reps and monitor pricing at all times.
- To Maintain cleanliness across each department, ensuring all checklists are completed, signed, and checked. A check the checker system needs to be added here to keep up to date with al duties.
- To regularly complete training & development with all F&B Staff and supervisors.
- To monitor, record and reduce wastage in all departments.
- To be visible on the floor and to work within the team at all opportunities.
- To maintain all machinery within your department, ensuring all machines are Deep cleaned regularly, and any issues reported to Maintenance.
- To manage the Bar and Restaurant Departments, and Supervisor teams. Keeping them motivated and focused at all times.
- To plan staffing, and stocks for all upcoming events. Making sure to forward plan for peak seasons and large events.
- Development of Food Menus with Head Chef, looking at profit Margins, Presentation, and saleability.
- Development of beverage menus. Keeping within the set profit margins, adding of a limited amount of new products with new trends & time of year in mind.
- To put upselling technics in place with all staff for Food & Beverage.
- To fulfil Duty Manager shifts and duties where required.
- To Monitor and record breakages of crockery & Glassware, and maintain stock levels.
- To monitor and maintain stock & complete a quarterly count of all Glassware, Cutlery, & Crockery.
Salary Guide: €45-50K
Join Broadline Recruiters