Food & Beverage Manager
Kildare, Full Time
- Managing the smooth operation of the food & beverage outlets in this stunning location.
- Working closely with the Head Chef, Restaurant Manager and Bar Manager to Create, Lead and deliver an exceptional service experience.
- Ensuring each department is running effectively.
- A skilled individual with excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Strong People managing skills required for this role as there is a large team in place
- Excellent attention to detail required for this position.
- Very hands on role when carrying out duties and responsibilities.
- Responsible for the standard operating procedures throughout this property
- Managing the current management team in place.
- Organising and overseeing rosta’s for the management team.
- Financially astute when organising each department.
- Free onsite accommodation for up to 3 months will be provided.
- Salary – €45k – €55k
- Excellent leadership skills and people management.
- This opportunity will suit a passionate, hardworking and personable manager who values their team members.
- Strong Management and engagement skills, be able to multitask.
- Great communication skills with a hands on approach.
- Strong Operational management background in successful high volume food & Beverage background which is standards driven.
- Excellent Customer care whilst attending to guests.
- Strong delegation required for the team.
- Very Customer focused and enjoys this aspect of the job the most.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Energetic and forward thinking candidate who can add creativity to the current food and beverage concept.
- For more information on this senior position please send your details forward in confidence to email@example.com
Join Broadline Recruiters