Wicklow, Full Time
My Client is looking for an experienced Reception Manager
- Reception manager is to ensure the day-to-day operations are carried out in line with department and Hotel standards;
- Manage the Reception team’s training and development
- Ensure Hr Policies are followed
- To maintain the highest standard of accommodation in the hotel.
- Managing check in/out, cash, reservations and guest queries.
- To ensure the correct handling and charging of all daily business accounts and to ensure that all reception staff are aware of correct procedures.
- Provide exceptional friendly service to our guests at all times, ensuring an exceptional guest experience, every time.
- To ensure that the reception team are competently trained and that standards and performance are monitored.
- To have total product knowledge of the hotel and its facilities, and a complete knowledge of the properties product offering as a whole.
- To work closely with all departmental managers to ensure a pleasant experience for our guests.
- To ensure that any complaints are dealt with promptly and effectively.
- Ensure payments are balanced and accurate.
- To work closely Manager ensuring that all sales are maximised, maximising room occupancy & room rate.
- The candidate must have 2 years previous reception management experience, ideally in a 4/5 star hotel.
- Be a friendly, welcoming and passionate about customer service.
- Have previous work knowledge & experience withOpera
- Reception manager must have excellent attention to detail.
- Have a proactive approach to selling.
- Prepare and distribute assignment sheets to assigned staff and review priorities.
The candidate must have:
- Product knowledge of the hotel and its facilities, and a complete knowledge of the properties product offering as a whole
- Must be reliable, punctual and be flexible with shifts.
- Must have excellent communication and delegation skills.
- Must be able to take problem solve and work well under pressure.
- Must be able to work as part of a team to achieve high standards required.
- High levels of attention to detail and possess high professional standards.
Please send your CV to Mairead.firstname.lastname@example.org