Full-Time Kitchen Porter
Broadline Recruiters are looking for an Experienced Kitchen Porters
We have a fantastic opportunity for Kitchen Porter roles with flexible hours in the Dublin City. The successful candidates will be required to join a friendly and motivated Events Team.
- Must have a minimum 6 months experience working in catering / kitchen environment.
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- People person and well presented.
- Experience in cleaning systems.
- A good knowledge of the working within a busy kitchen
- Ability to adapt to working in new environments.
- Candidates must have two working references.
- Valid work permits to work in Ireland with no restrictions.
- Must be flexible with working hours 5 over 7 days
- Setting up for Breakfast, Lunch and dinner.
- Working and taking direction from the chefs.
- Food prep and food presentation.
- Following all HACCP procedures.
- Deep clean of the kitchens
- Kitchen porters will be doing heavy duty pot wash
- Daily cleaning duties in the kitchen following company procedures
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- To ensure that food hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Experience working in an excellent environment.
- Excellent rates of pay starting at €13 per hour
- Flexible available
If you have the above requirements and skill set please contact us today to start the recruitment process to work in catering.