Dublin, Full Time
Head Chef Dublin 4* Hotel
My Client is looking for a passionate Head Chef to oversee the daily kitchen operations for Bar, Restaurant, Meeting Rooms and Banqueting, As Head Chef you will manage food GP, hygiene and lead & develop the kitchen team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Head Chef will lead the kitchen operations for the hotel.
- Head Chef will Implement and individualise menu strategies.
- Head Chef will lead and develop our skilled and ambitious culinary staff.
- Head Chef will manage the purchasing & delivery of food quality and standards
- Head Chef will manage the kitchen budget to achieve set targets and Food GP.
- Head Chef will prepare, cook and plate consistently great food, in line with the high quality standards.
- Head Chef will implementation and maintenance of Health and Safety and Food Safety standards within the kitchen.
- Head Chef will ensure that guests are served high quality food in a timely manner.
- Experience as a Head Chef in hotels or similar from Dublin and or Ireland
- Head Chef will have people leadership and development experience and be always focused on training and development
- Head Chef will be a strong communicator, and be comfortable in contributing to the overall hotel strategy.
- Head Chef must have ability to build relationships and influence with all levels of the business.
- Salary Guide €65-€70K
For more information on this role or to hear about the other fantastic roles we have available send your CV over to Patrick at Patrick.firstname.lastname@example.org