Dublin South, Temporary
Broadline Recruiters are looking for Hospital Kitchen Porters
We have ongoing work in hospitals and nursing homes throughout in Dublin and surrounding areas. The successful candidates will be required to join a friendly and motivated Kitchen Team. Excellent opportunity to work in some of the largest Healthcare settings throughout Dublin.
- Must have at least two years’ experience working in a Hospital / Nursing Kitchen setting or come from a high volume catering commercial background
- Excellent English both written and verbal.
- Ability to adapt to working in new Healthcare Kitchen environment
- Must have two working references with a minimum of two years for each provided.
- Valid work permits to work full time in Ireland with no restrictions.
- Must be flexible with working hours.
- Candidates should have a positive and committed approach to your work.
- Working on the main wash up area and heavy duty pot wash
- General day to day cleaning of the kitchen
- Helping the chefs with daily tasks.
- Goods in and goods out
- Stock control and stock rotation
- Deep cleaning procedure weekly
- To ensure the highest level of cleanliness is followed throughout the day.
- Cleaning all Crockery and cutlery.
- Ensuring all food preparation areas are clean and tidy at all times.
- Working as part of the Kitchen team and following instructions from management
- Following all HACCP procedures.
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- To ensure that health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Full uniform and id badge provided.
- HACCP level 1 & Manual handling training
- Day time hours.
- Experience in working in different healthcare Kitchens
- Garda Vetting valid for two years.
- Day time hours.
- Excellent rates of pay in accordance with the HSE Salary Scale.
- Week day work with Premium pay at weekend.
If you have the above requirements and skill set please contact us today to start the recruitment process to work in Healthcare.
Join Broadline Recruiters