Dublin, Full Time
We have a great opportunity for a full-time Spare Parts Assistant/ Trade COunter to join our team in Dublin.
This is a hands on role where the successful candidate should have a flexible approach to the job and be willing to help other departments within the organisation. Experience in a similar trade counter role would be an advantage and manual handling will be required.
- Assist in the day to day duties of the Spare Parts department
- Deal with customers at the front counter
- Handle telephone enquiries and identifying customers’ needs
- Liaise with other personnel from different departments across the organisation
- Receiving and verifying the quality and quantity of new deliveries
- Packing boxes for outward deliveries
- Prepare paperwork such as invoices and delivery notes
- Assist with stock control and stock takes
- Data input onto stock system
- Maintain cleanliness of the storeroom at all times
- A positive attitude
- Hard working with ability to work on own initiative
- Be computer literate
- Customer service orientated
- Drivers Licence an advantage but not essential
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience in a similar role an advantage
- This role involves manual handling
Full Time Role: Monday to Friday 08.30-17.30.
Salary: €23K-€26K depending on experience