Dublin, Full Time
We are seeking an enthusiastic Warehouse Supervisor to join well established flooring company in Dublin 24. You will be responsible day to day supervision of a small team, responsible for Quality Control along with the Health and Safety for the Warehouse. Your Team will consist of roughly three-seven general operatives, a forklift driver. You will work directly with the company Previous experience in a similar roll is required. Forklift licence and experience a distinct advantage, however we can provide forklift training. Also full B clean drivers licence required.
This is a hands on position therefore the candidate must be able to work alongside warehouse operatives to help out the team if there is a need.
- Supervising and directing the warehouse floor
- Ensure daily tasks and targets are met, assisting as and when required
- Processing paperwork as required
- Inducting and training new warehouse team members and ensuring all members of the warehouse team are fully trained in all aspects of their role
- Addressing issues as and when they arise with manager in the Warehouse
- Meeting Warehouse Team & Management daily
- Check all routes are picked & dispatched from previous day
- Check stock on the shelves are restocked correctly
- Monitor wholesale & stock issue picking & dispatch
- Ensure all Health and Safety guidelines are adhered in the Warehouse
- Ensure safety shoes are worn at all times
- Ensure everyone has a high-vis
- Ensuring face coverings are worn when Warehouse Team members are unable to socially distance
- Ensuring all Warehouse Team members, staff and visitors that come through the Warehouse use the self-check station.
- Regularly checking the Warehouse for any potential Health and Safety issues and resolving them
- Stocktake the warehouse
- Checking in orders
- Stock take Van returns stock
- Managing all returns to the Warehouse
- Monitor returns
- Liaising with the relevant staff and processing the relevant documentation.
- Working with Management to improve Policies and Procedures in the Warehouse
- Adhoc projects ie. Completing stock count, capacity, and label changes within the Warehouse.
Job Type: Permanent