Warehouse Supervisor Immediate Start
Dublin, Full Time
We are seeking an enthusiastic Warehouse Supervisor to join well established flooring company in Dublin 24. You will be responsible day to day supervision of a small team, responsible for Quality Control along with the Health and Safety for the Warehouse. Your Team will consist of roughly three-seven general operatives, a forklift driver. You will work directly with the company Previous experience in a similar roll is required. Forklift licence and experience a distinct advantage, however we can provide forklift training. Also full B clean drivers licence required.
This is a hands on position therefore the candidate must be able to work alongside warehouse operatives to help out the team if there is a need.
- Supervising and directing the warehouse floor
- Ensure daily tasks and targets are met, assisting as and when required
- Processing paperwork as required
- Inducting and training new warehouse team members and ensuring all members of the warehouse team are fully trained in all aspects of their role
- Addressing issues as and when they arise with manager in the Warehouse
- Meeting Warehouse Team & Management daily
- Check all routes are picked & dispatched from previous day
- Check stock on the shelves are restocked correctly
- Monitor wholesale & stock issue picking & dispatch
- Ensure all Health and Safety guidelines are adhered in the Warehouse
- Ensure safety shoes are worn at all times
- Ensure everyone has a high-vis
- Ensuring face coverings are worn when Warehouse Team members are unable to socially distance
- Ensuring all Warehouse Team members, staff and visitors that come through the Warehouse use the self-check station.
- Regularly checking the Warehouse for any potential Health and Safety issues and resolving them
- Stocktake the warehouse
- Checking in orders
- Stock take Van returns stock
- Managing all returns to the Warehouse
- Monitor returns
- Liaising with the relevant staff and processing the relevant documentation.
- Working with Management to improve Policies and Procedures in the Warehouse
- Adhoc projects ie. Completing stock count, capacity, and label changes within the Warehouse.
Job Type: Permanent